ARE YOU READY TO RISE?
Do you know that you are meant for more? Do you know your law firm COULD be better but growth has been slow? Do you feel like you can get there eventually but want to see results NOW?
The Million Dollar Mastermind will help catapult you to success!
Here's what's included:
- Monthly meetings by Zoom- they say it’s lonely at the top… and it’s even lonelier as a solo or small firm owner. What we need is accountability. You need someone to make sure you are following through on your goals and holding you accountable for the things that you need to get done. Our monthly calls will be doing just that. We will use video so that all of us can get to know one another as if we were together in person.
- Quarterly retreats- women-only retreats. Two will be to Seattle- I will bring you in to show you how we do things in my office- to see my team in action, walk you through how we do things, and work on building your business. Two will be in my home in Sayulita, Mexico—we will do business strategy sessions, I will teach you how to run your law firm from anywhere in the world, and we will have some fun—taking a boat cruise, doing surfing lessons, and enjoying life in an incredible Mexican beach town.
- Quarterly assignments to improve your law firm
- Free tickets for you and a friend to Women, Power, & Money
- Incredible group of women who want to RISE!
- Law Firm Business School
- Law Firm Makeover: A Step-by-Step Course in Automation and Streamlining Your Law Firm
- Ally Lozano Sales Academy
- Six-Figure Solo
- All previous Women, Power, and Money recordings
- And more!
Pricing: $20,000 per year
Alexandra "Ally" Lozano is the founder of AMIGA Lawyers, the Association of Mother Immigration Attorneys, and the founding partner of Alexandra Lozano Immigration Law. After becoming a mother, and in a matter of 3 months, Ally transformed her practice from earning in pesos to earning 6-figures and she is passionate about teaching attorneys how they can do the same. Ally empowers lawyers to be the CEOs of their law firms with her weekly blog, webinars, and conferences where she teaches step-by-step how to do the work they love while running a profitable legal business. Ally lives outside of Seattle with her partner and their 5 children.
StartMay 22, 2020 (107:12)
StartMay 8, 2020 (109:06)
StartMar 13, 2020 (105:33)
StartFeb 28, 2020 (108:46)
StartFeb 14, 2020 (95:15)
StartJan 24, 2020 (78:47)
StartJan 10, 2020 (77:43)
StartJune 12 2020 (121:47)
StartSales Training (83:00)
StartChild Based VAWA Materials
StartPhone Training (74:22)
StartNew Lecture (116:09)